- Can be hand-held as a flashlight or fitted to a helmet using the mounting options supplied
- cETLus, ATEX, and IECEx listed intrinsically safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dusts may be present
- Sharp focused flashlight beam rated at 200 lumens working with a deep parabolic reflector to give illumination up to 143m
- Lumen output: 200
- CREE® LED technology, 50,000+ hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Fits virtually all fire helmets and hard hats
- Mount can be attached to either side of helmet
- Mount allows for clearance around face shields, goggles or other helmet-mounted equipment
- Impact and chemical resistant
- Meets Requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Esko NightStick Helmet Mountable Flashlight
Intrinsically Safe helmet mountable LED flashlight
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for (a) health and safety protection of workers and (b) regulating equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
US and Canadian electrical safety standard. ETL began in 1896 when Thomas Alva Edison founded Electrical Testing Labs (ETL) to provide assurance to consumers through product performance and safety testing.
IECEx is an international certification accepted in several countries for equipment and services for use in explosive atmospheres. Certification is similar to ATEX but the validity is not limited to Europe.
Compliant with regulations of the US National Fire Protection Association.
- Emergency services
- Utility maintenance
- Hazardous locations
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.