- cETLus, ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO and MSHA listed Intrinsically Safe Permissible
- Can operate as a flashlight, floodlight or Dual-Light™
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight, sharp focused 120-lumen beam gives a 170m flashlight beam
- 120-lumen unfocused floodlight lights up the walking area
- 240-lumen Dual-Light™ (flashlight & floodlight at same time) for maximum versatility
- CREE® LED technology, 50,000+ hours LED life
- Dual body switches
- Waterproof IP-X7 rated
- Impact and chemical resistant
- Built-in pocket/belt clip
- Includes removable lanyard
- 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Esko NightStick Intrinsically Safe Torch
Intrinsically Safe Permissible Dual-Light™ Flashlight
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for (a) health and safety protection of workers and (b) regulating equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
US and Canadian electrical safety standard. ETL began in 1896 when Thomas Alva Edison founded Electrical Testing Labs (ETL) to provide assurance to consumers through product performance and safety testing.
IECEx is an international certification accepted in several countries for equipment and services for use in explosive atmospheres. Certification is similar to ATEX but the validity is not limited to Europe.
Compliant with regulations of the US Mine Safety and Health Administration
- Emergency services
- Utility maintenance
- Hazardous locations