- Penlight is cETLus, ATEX, IECEx and MSHA listed Intrinsically Safe
- Ultra-compact, powerful light output designed to illuminate in tight spaces
- Sharp focused 30 lumen light output, illuminates 40m
- CREE® LED technology, 50,000+ hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on beam
- Engineered polymer housing
- Single tail switch
- Waterproof IP-67 rated
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Built-in pocket/belt clip
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
Esko NightStick LED Penlight
NightStick Intrinsically Safe penlight
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for (a) health and safety protection of workers and (b) regulating equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
US and Canadian electrical safety standard. ETL began in 1896 when Thomas Alva Edison founded Electrical Testing Labs (ETL) to provide assurance to consumers through product performance and safety testing.
IECEx is an international certification accepted in several countries for equipment and services for use in explosive atmospheres. Certification is similar to ATEX but the validity is not limited to Europe.
Compliant with regulations of the US Mine Safety and Health Administration
- Hazardous locations