- cETLus, ATEX, IECEx and MSHA listed Intrinsically Safe Permissible for use in hazardous situations
- Adjustable ratchet tilt head for multi-positioning
- Top mounted dual switches to change lighting modes
- Focused spotlight beam for distance illumination
- Full- and half-power unfocused wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-Light™ (spotlight and white floodlight mode at same time) for maximum versatility
- Lumen output: Spotlight 130, Floodlight: 100/25/21, Dual-Light™: 190
- Green (EIH-DLHG) or red (EIH-DLHR) coloured floodlight for preservation of the eye’s night vision (red best for general night vision, green for detail, click here for more info)
- Night vision feature especially suited to tramping, hunting, night photography, astronomy, scientific field work and security
- Rear-mounted battery compartment with 3AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Elastic non-slip head strap for general use, heavy-duty rubber strap for hard hat applications
- CREE® LED technology, 50,000+ hours LED life
- Engineered polymer housing
- Waterproof IP-X7 rated
- Impact and chemical resistant
Combination headlamp with spotlight, floodlight and green or red night vision function
Select your options
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for (a) health and safety protection of workers and (b) regulating equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
US and Canadian electrical safety standard. ETL began in 1896 when Thomas Alva Edison founded Electrical Testing Labs (ETL) to provide assurance to consumers through product performance and safety testing.
IECEx is an international certification accepted in several countries for equipment and services for use in explosive atmospheres. Certification is similar to ATEX but the validity is not limited to Europe.
Compliant with regulations of the US Mine Safety and Health Administration
- Utilities maintenance
- Night photography
- Tramping and hunting
- Scientific field work
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.