- Multi-position adjustable tilt head design
- cETLus, ATEX and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe
- Includes an integrated clip and mount for fire helmets or hard hat applications
- Front mounted dual switches operate spotlight, floodlight, and Dual-Light™ illumination
- Focused high/low-brightness spotlight beam for distance illumination
- Unfocused high/low-brightness wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-Light™ (spotlight and floodlight at the same time) for maximum versatility
- Lumen output: Spotlight 180, Floodlight 180, Dual-Light™ 200
- CREE® LED technology: 50,000+ hours LED
- 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Esko NightStick Dual-Light Headlamp With Hard Hat Clip
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for (a) health and safety protection of workers and (b) regulating equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
US and Canadian electrical safety standard. UL was previously known as Underwriters Laboratories Inc, founded in 1894 to provide assurance through product performance and safety testing.
IECEx is an international certification accepted in several countries for equipment and services for use in explosive atmospheres. Certification is similar to ATEX but the validity is not limited to Europe.
Compliant with regulations of the US National Fire Protection Association.
- Emergency services
- Utility maintenance
- Hazardous locations
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.