- Multi-position adjustable tilt head design
- cETLus, ATEX and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe
- Includes an integrated clip and mount for fire helmets or hard hat applications
- Front mounted dual switches operate spotlight, floodlight, and Dual-Light™ illumination
- Focused high/low-brightness spotlight beam for distance illumination
- Unfocused high/low-brightness wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-Light™ (spotlight and floodlight at the same time) for maximum versatility
- Lumen output: Spotlight 180, Floodlight 180, Dual-Light™ 200
- CREE® LED technology: 50,000+ hours LED
- 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Esko NightStick Dual-Light Headlamp With Hard Hat Clip
Intrinsically safe low-profile Dual-Light™ headlamp with hard hat clip
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for (a) health and safety protection of workers and (b) regulating equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
US and Canadian electrical safety standard. UL was previously known as Underwriters Laboratories Inc, founded in 1894 to provide assurance through product performance and safety testing.
IECEx is an international certification accepted in several countries for equipment and services for use in explosive atmospheres. Certification is similar to ATEX but the validity is not limited to Europe.
Compliant with regulations of the US National Fire Protection Association.
- Emergency services
- Utility maintenance
- Hazardous locations