- Knitted from high-performance HPPE combined with stretchy spandex/polyester liner and PU palm coating
- Extended cuff—50mm longer than standard Razor 500 glove
- Certified to protect to latest European standards Cut Level D
- Razor X500 combines cut protection with comfort, flexibility and dexterity
- Superior grip
- Performs in dry and wet conditions
- Sizes 8–11
RAZOR PLUS X500+ glove, extended cuff, HPPE, cut resistance Level 5, fibre PU coating, sizes 8–11
Select your options
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
ANSI 105-2016 (A4)
The American ANSI cut protection classification for gloves. The numeral represents a ten-point scale, 0 to 9 (lowest to most cut resistant), based on the weight in grams needed to cut through the glove material with 20 mm blade travel in the TDM test.
- Glass handling
- Sheet metal
- Hazardous and sharp material
Esko Powermaxx Ballistic Chainsaw Protection GloveEsko Powermaxx Ballistic chainsaw protection glove for extreme chainsaw protectionView