- Highest performance cut-Level 5 protection
- 13-gauge seamless UHMWPE and glass fibre hybrid liner
- Towa’s patented MICROFINISH™ palm coating offers the best grip in the industry!
- Protection against oil and liquids on the palm and the entire back of the hand
- Extreme durability and extreme protection
- Double layer nitrile coating gives 360 degree protection
- Sizes 8–11
Towa ActivGrip Omega MAX Cut 5 Level glove
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
ANSI 105-2016 (A3)
The American ANSI cut protection classification for gloves. The numeral represents a ten-point scale, 0 to 9 (lowest to most cut resistant), based on the weight in grams needed to cut through the glove material with 20 mm blade travel in the TDM test.
- Machine operating
- Oily material handling
- Glass handling
- Sheet metal
- Hazardous and sharp material
- Food processing
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 72