- In accidental contact, 15 layers of ballistic nylon create a solid lock and halt the running chain, limiting injury to the wearer’s hand
- Certified to EN381-7 Class 1
- Protection to chain speed of 20m/s (4m/s higher than the industry standard)
- Same level of protection for both left and right handers (many similar gloves have protective material only in the left hand)
- Premium grade supple cowgrain leather palm
- Snug-fitting knitted cuff keeps woodchips out
- Superior protection compared to leather chainsaw mitts
- Hi-Vis orange for excellent visibility
- Header carded for easy display
- Sizes 7-11
Esko Powermaxx Ballistic chainsaw protection glove for extreme chainsaw protection
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Rates performance of protective gloves for users of hand-held chain saws. Classes 0, 1, 2, 3 correspond to rated performance at chain speeds of 16, 20, 24 and 28 metres per second.
- Chainsaw operating
- Forestry and silviculture
- Outdoor maintenance
- Other cutting, trimming work
Pack quantity/MOQ: 1 pair
Carton quantity: 72
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.