- High quality European design
- Excellent light output from 30 x 3W high power LEDs
- Clear visibility even in daylight—brightness SAE J845 Class I test rated
- ECE R65 approved
- Voltage: 12-24V
- Waterproof rated IP65
- Shatterproof polycarbonate dome
- Available in 2 Bolt mounting, amber (MMB-2B) and Magnetic, amber (MMB-M), or red (MMB-MR)
- Magnetic mount cable: maximum length of 3 metres
- 26 selectable flash patterns
- Reverse polarity protection
- -30° to +50° temperature reliability
- H 46.5mm, L 250mm, D 173mm
- 2-year warranty
High performance LED mini lightbar
Select your options
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
Approval for use as lighting or a light signalling device on public roads in the EU, plus several other countries including Australia and New Zealand. Marking in the lens: circle enclosing the letter E plus a figure indicating the country issuing the type-approval for the light and followed by the number of approval.
SAE J845 Class I
US standard that applies to flashing warning beacons. Sets out acceptable colours, brightness, flash patterns, materials and markings. Class I is the highest possible standard, approved for use on emergency vehicles such as police, fire and ambulance.
ECE R65 (R65) is a United Nations standard for beacons, light bars and other vehicle warning lamps, designed to ensure that key standards governing light output, light dispersion, flash frequency and colour are met. Cold start, heat resistance and water ingress are also measured under the R65 standard.
- Refuse collection
- Road maintenance
- Mowing and weed spraying
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Airports and transport hubs
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.