- Designed to provide superior light output and maximum visibility
- ECE R65 Approved and EC95/54 EMC Approved
- 12/24V Multi Voltage
- Reverse polarity protection
- Tough and durable
- Meets IP56 international waterproof standards
- Shatterproof polycarbonate dome
- 3 flash patterns selectable: rotating, single flash, 6-flash
- Magnetic mounting option has rubber suction cup to protect paint work
- Magnetic mount cable: maximum length of 3 metres
- Size: 140mm (dia) X 160mm (h)
- 12 month warranty
Esko LED Maxiflash Beacon
Select your options
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
Approval for use as lighting or a light signalling device on public roads in the EU, plus several other countries including Australia and New Zealand. Marking in the lens: circle enclosing the letter E plus a figure indicating the country issuing the type-approval for the light and followed by the number of approval.
ECE R10 is a European standard for automotive electronics that covers a variety of testing including RF immunity and emissions, burst, surge, harmonics, and flicker.
ECE R65 (R65) is a United Nations standard for beacons, light bars and other vehicle warning lamps, designed to ensure that key standards governing light output, light dispersion, flash frequency and colour are met. Cold start, heat resistance and water ingress are also measured under the R65 standard.
- Agricultural vehicles
- Refuse collection
- Road maintenance
- Mowing and weed spraying
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Airports and transport hubs