- 100% nitrile rubber—very skin friendly
- Textured fingers, non-slip grip
- Dark blue colour, 240mm, 4.5g weight, 4.7 mil thickness at fingertip
- Produced to medical and food processing standards
- Chemical and oil resistant
- Puncture and abrasion resistant
- Exceptional comfort, fit and feel
ESKO HIGH FIVE Sensor Plus nitrile rubber disposable gloves, 4.5g, sizes S–XL
Select your options
Specifies test procedures for assessing medical devices and materials for potential to cause irritation and skin sensitisation
Defines requirements for disposable gloves to check they are free of holes to be safe for medical use.
Defines requirements for sizing and strength of disposable gloves for medical use.
Defines requirements for biological evaluation of disposable gloves to check that irritancy and powdering is within limits for medical use.
Overarching regulations for production, testing, labelling and advertising of food and drugs within the United States.
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
Indicates that the product meets ASTM standards for resistance of medical gloves to permeation by at least 9 chemotherapy drugs. A more stringent and specialised test than the EN374 test.
- Food processing
Pack quantity/MOQ: Box of 100 pc
Carton quantity: 10