- Non latex, powder-free high quality nitrile rubber, tailored fit
- Industrial/medical grade, FDA approved
- Paint, silicone, oil and abrasion resistant
- Textured fingertips for advanced grip
- 24cm cuff length
- 4mil thickness
- Superior puncture and abrasion resistance
- Latex free, 100% Nitrile
- Sizes S–2XL
ESKO HIGH FIVE industrial blue nitrile disposable gloves
Select your options
General requirements for protective gloves.
Glass/fork symbol gives traceability and identification of materials intended to come into contact with food. Confirms that these products will not contaminate food with hazardous substances.
Defines requirements for sizing and strength of disposable gloves for medical use.
Defines requirements for biological evaluation of disposable gloves to check that irritancy and powdering is within limits for medical use.
Overarching regulations for production, testing, labelling and advertising of food and drugs within the United States.
Rubber articles intended for repeated use—lists permitted elastomers, vulcanization materials, accelerators, retarders, activators, antioxidants, plasticizers, fillers, emulsifiers, and other additives, and sets extraction limits for food contact.
Indicates that the product meets permeation standards for protective gloves, with permeation resistance of (Type A) at least 30 minutes to 6 test chemicals, (Type B) at least 30 minutes to 3 chemicals and (Type C) at least 10 minutes to 1 chemical. Letters under the shield identify the chemicals.
Indicates that the product meets penetration standards for protective gloves, against penetration by dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms. A sample glove shall not leak water or air when tested for closures, porosity, seams, pinholes, leaks or imperfections of the glove by either inflating with air or filling with water.
Measures the glove’s resistance to degradation by chemical exposure—any flaking, swelling, disintegration, embrittlement, hardening, softening, etc—by testing the force required to puncture the glove material after continuous contact with a challenge chemical.
Tests the glove for safety in risks of contact with micro-organisms—bacteria, fungi
Indicates that the product meets ASTM standards for residual powder on medical gloves, ≦10mg/dm2.
Indicates that the product meets ASTM standards for resistance of medical gloves to permeation by at least 9 chemotherapy drugs. A more stringent and specialised test than the EN374 test.
Indicates that the product meets ASTM standards for resistance of materials to penetration by blood-borne pathogens.
Pack quantity/MOQ: Box of 100 pc
Carton quantity: 10
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.