- Nitrile gloves with extended cuff—300mm
- Excellent chemical and oil resistance
- Excellent puncture and abrasion resistance—6 mil thickness
- 100% nitrile rubber—very skin friendly
- Textured non-slip grip, powder free
- Produced to medical and food processing standards
- Exceptional comfort, fit and feel
- Sizes: S-XL
Esko High Five 6mil High Risk Nitrile Glove
Heavy duty disposable nitrile gloves with 300mm extended cuff
Select your options
Defines requirements for disposable gloves to check they are free of holes to be safe for medical use.
Overarching regulations for production, testing, labelling and advertising of food and drugs within the United States.
Rubber articles intended for repeated use—lists permitted elastomers, vulcanization materials, accelerators, retarders, activators, antioxidants, plasticizers, fillers, emulsifiers, and other additives, and sets extraction limits for food contact.
Indicates that the product meets permeation standards for protective gloves, with permeation resistance of (Type A) at least 30 minutes to 6 test chemicals, (Type B) at least 30 minutes to 3 chemicals and (Type C) at least 10 minutes to 1 chemical. Letters under the shield identify the chemicals.
Measures the glove’s resistance to degradation by chemical exposure—any flaking, swelling, disintegration, embrittlement, hardening, softening, etc—by testing the force required to puncture the glove material after continuous contact with a challenge chemical.
Tests the glove for safety in risks of contact with micro-organisms—bacteria, fungi
Indicates that the product meets ASTM standards for resistance of medical gloves to permeation by at least 9 chemotherapy drugs. A more stringent and specialised test than the EN374 test.
- Handling fuel, oil, solvent
Box quantity: 50 pc
Pack quantity: 10 boxes
Carton quantity: 10
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.