- High quality cow split leather for comfort and economy
- Reinforced palm to first finger for added durability
- Superior lining and welted
- Kevlar stitched to withstand high temperatures for longer periods
- 406mm (16 inches) long for forearm protection
- Size: One size fits all
ESKO Grey Wolf Kevlar stitched welders glove, 406mm
- 413X 4X
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
The standard for gloves to protect against thermal risks. The numbers indicate the glove’s performance for (1) material fire properties, (2) contact heat, (3) convective heat, (4) radiant heat, (5) small splashes, and (6) large quantities of molten metal. The higher the number the better the performance.
- Arc welding
- Plasma welding and cutting
- Gas welding and cutting
- High temperature metal work