- High quality blue cow split leather
- Kevlar stitched to withstand high temperatures for longer periods
- Lined and welted
- Reinforced palm and thumb for added durability
- 406mm (16 inches) long for forearm protection
- Size: One size fits all
Esko Blue Brute Premium Welders Glove
Home / Hand Protection / Welding Gloves / Esko Blue Brute Premium Welders Glove
Esko Blue Brute Kevlar stitched premium welders glove, 406mm
- 423X 4X
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
The standard for gloves to protect against thermal risks. The numbers indicate the glove’s performance for (1) material fire properties, (2) contact heat, (3) convective heat, (4) radiant heat, (5) small splashes, and (6) large quantities of molten metal. The higher the number the better the performance.
- Arc welding
- Plasma welding and cutting
- Gas welding and cutting
- High temperature metal work
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 48
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.
Esko Silverback Welders GloveEsko 'Silverback' Aluminized Leather Welding Glove Size- XLView
Esko Grey Wolf Welders GloveESKO Grey Wolf Kevlar stitched welders glove, 406mmView
Esko Fusion Welders HandshieldEsko aluminized leather welders reflective handshieldView
Esko Hot Shot Welders GloveEsko Hot Shot Kevlar stitched welders glove, 406mmView