- Two left-hand gloves per pair
- Avoids costly waste for right-handed welders when left-hand gloves wear out faster than the right
- High quality cow split leather for economy and comfort
- Kevlar stitched to withstand high temperatures for longer periods
- Lined and welted
- Reinforced palm to first finger for added durability
- 406mm (16 inches) long for forearm protection
- Size: One size fits all
Esko Leftie Left Hand Welders Glove
ESKO Leftie Kevlar stitched glove—two left-hand gloves per pair, 406mm
- 413X 4X
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
The standard for gloves to protect against thermal risks. The numbers indicate the glove’s performance for (1) material fire properties, (2) contact heat, (3) convective heat, (4) radiant heat, (5) small splashes, and (6) large quantities of molten metal. The higher the number the better the performance.
- Arc welding
- Plasma welding and cutting
- Gas welding and cutting
- High temperature metal work
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 48
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.