- Reflex Amber LED Minibar, 12–24VDC permanent mount
- SAE Class I and Class II versions available
- Clear dome, amber illumination
- Eight LED reflector modules, each comprising three LEDs provide high intensity light output
- Choice of 18 flash patterns
- Synchronization capable
- Polycarbonate base and low profile shatterproof lens
- Class I and II available, SAE J845, CE, R10, IP65 certified
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +50°C
- Size: 382mm x 230mm x 63mm (L/W/H)
- UNBEATABLE THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Esko Reflex Amber LED Minibar
SAE J845 Class I
US standard that applies to flashing warning beacons. Sets out acceptable colours, brightness, flash patterns, materials and markings. Class I is the highest possible standard, approved for use on emergency vehicles such as police, fire and ambulance.
SAE J845 Class II
US standard that applies to flashing warning beacons. Sets out acceptable colours, brightness, flash patterns, materials and markings. Class II is designed for authorized service and maintenance vehicles to caution people of traffic hazards.
- Refuse collection
- Road maintenance
- Mowing and weed spraying
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Airports and transport hubs
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.