- Woven from highly cut resistant stainless-steel fibre with wrapped Kevlar®
- Ultra-high cut level E performance, but still comfortable to wear
- Outstanding cut resistance and excellent grip performance
- Withstands contact heat up to 250°C
- Fully coated thumb assures safety
- Specially formulated latex crinkle coat guarantees exceptional wet and dry handling
- 10-gauge seamless liner and ergonomic design for maximum comfort, minimum fatigue
- Sizes: 9-10
PowerGrab Katana stainless steel core with wrapped Kevlar fibre for outstanding cut resistance
- X2XX XX
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
The standard for gloves to protect against thermal risks. The numbers indicate the glove’s performance for (1) material fire properties, (2) contact heat, (3) convective heat, (4) radiant heat, (5) small splashes, and (6) large quantities of molten metal. The higher the number the better the performance.
ANSI 105-2016 (A4)
The American ANSI cut protection classification for gloves. The numeral represents a ten-point scale, 0 to 9 (lowest to most cut resistant), based on the weight in grams needed to cut through the glove material with 20 mm blade travel in the TDM test.
- Glass handling
- Food processing and knife handling
- Waste management
- Scrap metal and salvage
- Sharp object handling
Esko Razor X320 Hi-Vis Green Cut 3 Glove Header CardedRAZOR X320 glove, header carded, UHMWPE, cut resistance Level 3, fibre PU coating, sizes 7–11View