- TPR smash pads give back of hand protection to fingers, knuckles and metacarpal bones without impeding flexibility or dexterity
- Cut resistant to EN388 Level D and ANSI Level A4 Standards
- Breathable, ergonomically designed 13G UHMWPE/polyester/spandex cut resistant shell delivers 360° cut protection
- Micropore nitrile coating provides excellent grip by displacing oil and fluids
- Reinforced PVC thumb crotch for extra strength and durability in this key area
- Knit wrist with Velcro fastening strap prevents entry of dirt/debris whilst maintaining a comfortable and precise fit
- Hi-vis knit shell increases worker visibility on the job
- Launderable: machine wash on cold setting with neutral detergent
- Sizes: 7-12
Razor Impact 5 glove, cut resistance Level D, UHMWPE, sandy nitrile palm coating, sizes 7–12
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
ANSI 105-2016 (A4)
The American ANSI cut protection classification for gloves. The numeral represents a ten-point scale, 0 to 9 (lowest to most cut resistant), based on the weight in grams needed to cut through the glove material with 20 mm blade travel in the TDM test.
- Oil and gas drilling
- Heavy handling, pipes, steel etc
- Heavy construction
- Waste, recycling, salvage
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 72
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.