- Operates as a flashlight, a floodlight, or a Dual-Light™ (both the flashlight and floodlight on at the same time)
- Flashlight setting offers 3 user-selectable brightness settings of 200/100/60 Lumens plus a strobe feature with a 267m beam distance
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector flashlight mode is perfect for cutting through smoke and lighting up objects at great distances
- Floodlight setting offers 3 user-selectable brightness settings of 200/100/20 Lumen
- 20 Lumen 'Survival Mode' provides just enough light in emergency situations with a run-time of 3½ days
- Run-time: flashlight high-6 hours, medium-11½ hours, low-22½ hours, floodlight high-6 hours, medium-11½ hours, survival-40 hours, Dual-Light-6 hours
- cULus and MSHA certified Intrinsically Safe Permissible
- CREE® LED technology, 50,000+ hours LED life
- 3 User-selectable brightness settings on the flashlight including a 20 Lumen Survival Mode, plus a strobe
- Powered by rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack (included)
- Recharge time is 6 hours
- Battery charge status indicator (for use only with rechargeable battery)
- Can also be powered by 6 AA batteries (not included) using the AA Battery Carrier (included)
- Charger meets requirements of NFPA-1901 (2009) mounted in any position
- IP-X7 waterproof rated
- 2m Drop rating
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel pocket clip
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
Esko NightStick Right Angle LED Rechargable Torch
Nightstick Intrinsically Safe Dual-Light™ right-angle light—rechargeable
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for (a) health and safety protection of workers and (b) regulating equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
High efficiency, meets California’s energy code designed to reduce unnecessary energy consumption.
US and Canadian electrical safety standard. UL was previously known as Underwriters Laboratories Inc, founded in 1894 to provide assurance through product performance and safety testing.
IECEx is an international certification accepted in several countries for equipment and services for use in explosive atmospheres. Certification is similar to ATEX but the validity is not limited to Europe.
Compliant with regulations of the US Mine Safety and Health Administration
Compliant with regulations of the US National Fire Protection Association.
- Emergency services
- Utility maintenance
- Hazardous locations