- Operates as a flashlight, a floodlight, or a Dual-Light™ (both the flashlight and floodlight on at the same time)
- Flashlight setting offers 3 user-selectable brightness settings of 200/100/60 Lumens plus a strobe feature with a 267m beam distance
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector flashlight mode is perfect for cutting through smoke and lighting up objects at great distances
- Floodlight setting offers 3 user-selectable brightness settings of 200/100/20 Lumen
- 20 Lumen 'Survival Mode' provides just enough light in emergency situations with a run-time of 3½ days
- Run-time: flashlight high-6 hours, medium-11½ hours, low-22½ hours, floodlight high-6 hours, medium-11½ hours, survival-40 hours, Dual-Light-6 hours
- cULus and MSHA certified Intrinsically Safe Permissible
- CREE® LED technology, 50,000+ hours LED life
- 3 User-selectable brightness settings on the flashlight including a 20 Lumen Survival Mode, plus a strobe
- Powered by rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack (included)
- Recharge time is 6 hours
- Battery charge status indicator (for use only with rechargeable battery)
- Can also be powered by 6 AA batteries (not included) using the AA Battery Carrier (included)
- Charger meets requirements of NFPA-1901 (2009) mounted in any position
- IP-X7 waterproof rated
- 2m Drop rating
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel pocket clip
- Meets the requirements for NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
Esko NightStick Right Angle LED Rechargable Torch
Nightstick Intrinsically Safe Dual-Light™ right-angle light—rechargeable
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for (a) health and safety protection of workers and (b) regulating equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
High efficiency, meets California’s energy code designed to reduce unnecessary energy consumption.
US and Canadian electrical safety standard. UL was previously known as Underwriters Laboratories Inc, founded in 1894 to provide assurance through product performance and safety testing.
IECEx is an international certification accepted in several countries for equipment and services for use in explosive atmospheres. Certification is similar to ATEX but the validity is not limited to Europe.
Compliant with regulations of the US Mine Safety and Health Administration
Compliant with regulations of the US National Fire Protection Association.
- Emergency services
- Utility maintenance
- Hazardous locations
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.