- Rig Lizard® 2021 gloves—ideal PPE for oil, gas, and mining operations
- Ir-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ smash guards for seamless back of hand impact protection, engineered to prevent pinch points
- TP-X palm for high abrasion-resistance as well as ASTM Level 3 cut and puncture-resistance
- Index finger and thumb crotch reinforced for added protection and durability
- Comfortable pre-curved palm with reinforced stitching to prevent rips and tears while providing unmatched comfort and dexterity
- Hi-Vis colour scheme for increased visual awareness and safety
- Cuff and major seams double stitched
- Slipfit® slip-on Airprene cuff for breathability with synthetic pull tab
- Oil resistant and machine washable
- Sizes 7-9
Rig Lizard® 2021 HD impact resistant gloves
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
ANSI 105-2016 (A3)
The American ANSI cut protection classification for gloves. The numeral represents a ten-point scale, 0 to 9 (lowest to most cut resistant), based on the weight in grams needed to cut through the glove material with 20 mm blade travel in the TDM test.
- Oil, gas, mining
- Heavy industry
- Accident and emergency extrication
- Structural engineering
- Civil construction
- Transport and logistics
- Heavy equipment operation