- Double dipped PVC for increased resistance to oil, grease and chemicals
- Textured sand finish for improved grip
- 27cm length
- Cotton jersey lined for comfort and absorption
- One size fits all
Esko Green Shield 27cm
Esko Green Shield double dipped chemical resistant 27cm glove
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Indicates that the product meets permeation standards for protective gloves, with permeation resistance of (Type A) at least 30 minutes to 6 test chemicals, (Type B) at least 30 minutes to 3 chemicals and (Type C) at least 10 minutes to 1 chemical. Letters under the shield identify the chemicals.
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
- Harsh and hazardous materials
- Oil, grease and chemicals
- Solvent or fuel handling
- Bricklaying, plastering
- General industrial
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 75