- Flexothane fabric—one of the most breathable reusable chemical spray suits on the market
- Foldaway hood in collar, long zip closures under flap with 'touch and close' fastening
- One inside pocket
- Kimono sleeves, elasticated cuffs
- Elasticated waist in the back
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- High frequency welded seams
- Legs adjustable by press studs
- Stretchable, noiseless, supple, extended durability, comfortable and lightweight
- EN 14605: 2005 + A1:2009 - Type 4
- EN 14786:2006
- EN 343:2003 + A1:2007
- Sizes: M–7XL
High quality breathable chemical protection suit, sizes M–7XL
Select your options
Atomizer test - designates protective clothing that is resistant to penetration by sprayed liquid chemicals, emulsions and dispersions.
The standard for clothing to protect against liquid chemicals.
Workwear for protection from rain, snow, fog and ground humidity. The garment and its seams are tested for water penetration resistance (upper numeral) and breathability (lower numeral) on a scale of 1–3, with 3 being the best performance.
- Chemical handling
- Emergency services
- Oil and gas
Pack quantity/MOQ: Sold individually
Carton quantity: 10