- Flexothane fabric—one of the most breathable reusable chemical spray suits on the market
- Foldaway hood in collar, long zip closures under flap with 'touch and close' fastening
- One inside pocket
- Kimono sleeves, elasticated cuffs
- Elasticated waist in the back
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- High frequency welded seams
- Legs adjustable by press studs
- Stretchable, noiseless, supple, extended durability, comfortable and lightweight
- EN 14605: 2005 + A1:2009 - Type 4
- EN 14786:2006
- EN 343:2003 + A1:2007
- Sizes: M–7XL
High quality breathable chemical protection suit, sizes M–7XL
Select your options
Atomizer test - designates protective clothing that is resistant to penetration by sprayed liquid chemicals, emulsions and dispersions.
The standard for clothing to protect against liquid chemicals.
Workwear for protection from rain, snow, fog and ground humidity. The garment and its seams are tested for water penetration resistance (upper numeral) and breathability (lower numeral) on a scale of 1–3, with 3 being the best performance.
- Chemical handling
- Emergency services
- Oil and gas
Pack quantity/MOQ: Sold individually
Carton quantity: 10
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.