- High performance, lightweight and durable barrier film coated 82 gsm fabric provides chemical protection, dry particle proof
- Suitable for protection against a range of chemical jets and sprays
- Certiﬁed to PPE directive CE EN14126 for biological hazards and infective agents (TYPE 3-B, 4-B, 5-B)
- Certified to EN 1073-2 for radioactive hazards
- Provides extensive chemical protection including 98% sulphuric acid and 10% formaldehyde
- Certified to EN1149-1 for antistatic properties
- Features double closing storm ﬂaps, wraparound chin strap, ﬁnger loop and elasticised wrists, ankles and hood
- Seams are oversealed to ensure no penetration of liquid
- 4-thread seam stitching, 3–3.5 stitches per cm, stronger seam strength compared to other brands
- Elastic is stitched outside the coverall to avoid any possible allergy reaction
- Auto-locking zipper with self-adhesive double layer storm flaps provide total protection as a liquid and particle barrier and is well folded-in for user comfort
- Bright yellow fabric for high visibility
- Uncompromising protection
- Sizes M–2XL
Titan 460 disposable chemical protection suit, CPS CE Type 3,4 CAT III, sizes: M–2XL
Select your options
Certified to meet performance requirements for re-usable and limited use protective clothing against infective agents.
Certified to meet performance requirements for protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
Certified workwear with anti-static properties. Electrostatic dissipative clothing with reduced risk of sparking, especially in environments where there is a risk of explosion.
EN 14605 Type 3
Indicates that the garment and its seams will withstand a strong jet of liquid such as from a pressure sprayer.
EN 14605 Type 4
Indicates that the garment and its seams will withstand a spray of liquid such as from a sprinkler - substantial volume but not high pressure.
EN 13982-1 Type 5
Protective clothing for use against solid particulates - performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
- Biological hazards
- Chemical and Hazmat handling
- Disaster management
- Industrial clean up
- Oil handling/tank cleaning
- Waste management
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.