- High performance, lightweight and durable fabric provides chemical protection, dry particle proof
- Suitable for protection against a range of chemical jets and sprays
- Certiﬁed to PPE directive CE EN14126 for biological hazards and infective agents (TYPE 3-B, 4-B, 5-B)
- Certified to EN 1073-2 for radioactive hazards
- Provides extensive chemical protection including 98% sulphuric acid, 10% formaldehyde, and ethylene glycol
- Certified to EN1149-1 for antistatic properties
- Features double closing storm ﬂaps, wraparound chin strap, ﬁnger loop and elasticised wrists, ankles and hood
- Seams are oversealed to ensure no penetration of liquid
- 4-thread seam stitching, 3–3.5 stitches per cm, stronger seam strength compared to other brands
- Elastic is stitched outside the coverall to avoid any possible allergy reaction
- Auto-locking zipper with self-adhesive double layer storm flaps provide total protection in liquid and particle barrier and is well folded-in for user comfort
- Bright yellow fabric for high visibility
- Uncompromising protection
- Sizes M–2XL
Titan 460 disposable chemical protection suit, CPS CE Type 3,4 CAT III, sizes: M–2XL
Select your options
Certified to meet performance requirements for re-usable and limited use protective clothing against infective agents.
Certified workwear with anti-static properties. Electrostatic dissipative clothing with reduced risk of sparking, especially in environments where there is a risk of explosion.
EN 14605 Type 3
Indicates that the garment and its seams will withstand a strong jet of liquid such as from a pressure sprayer.
EN 14605 Type 4
Indicates that the garment and its seams will withstand a spray of liquid such as from a sprinkler - substantial volume but not high pressure.
EN 13982-1 Type 5
Protective clothing for use against solid particulates - performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
- Biological hazards
- Chemical and Hazmat handling
- Disaster management
- Industrial clean up
- Oil handling/tank cleaning
- Waste management
Pack quantity/MOQ: Sold individually
Carton quantity: 50