- IECEx and ATEX Accredited—Ex ic IIC T4 Gc IP66
- Eflare creates a highly visible warning zone, gives a quick and easy enhancement of safety
- Conspicuous for more than 1 kilometre at night
- Extremely compact and lightweight for easy deployment
- Waterproof, dustproof—will survive a 1 metre drop onto concrete
- Clear Fresnel lens with specialised high performance design/360 visibility
- 20+ hours battery life, takes 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Stocked colours: Red, Amber
- Available on indent: White, Green, Blue; dual colour combinations also available
- Height: 15cm
- Flash Rate: 165-185fpm
- Weight Inc batteries: 200g
Eflare 280 series LED ATEX warning beacon
Select your options
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for (a) health and safety protection of workers and (b) regulating equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
IECEx is an international certification accepted in several countries for equipment and services for use in explosive atmospheres. Certification is similar to ATEX but the validity is not limited to Europe.
- Emergency services
- Hazardous locations
- Transport operators
- Aviation & Military
- Highway/utility maintenance
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.