- Black body colour
- Infrared cannot be seen with the naked eye
- Available steady-on (IR520) and flashing (IR510, flash rate 165–185fpm)
- A short pattern of audible beeps upon turning the beacon on confirms the beacon is operational
- Batteries: 2 x D cell (not supplied), Life: 40hrs
- Being infrared, there is no visible low battery indicator
- 6 beeps indicate the batteries are fully charged. 3 beeps indicate the batteries are part-used. 1 beep indicates the batteries are very low and should be replaced
Esko Eflare Infrared Beacons
Eflare infrared beacons, flashing and steady-on
Select your options
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.