- AS/NZS1337.1:2010 standards certified
- Panoramic vision with a soft moulded EVA positive seal to maximise protection in dusty environments
- Meets USA military ballistic eyewear standard—withstands steel bearing travelling at 400mph
- Anti-fog / anti-scratch coated on both sides
- Safety lens—99.9% UV protection for outdoors
- Supplied with adjustable elastic strap and side arms—quick release system
- Available in clear, silver mirror, Shade 3 or Shade 5 (welding) lenses
- Box converts to a counter-top display
Esko Combat X4 Spec
Esko Combat X4 safety eyewear, meets USA military ballistic eyewear standards, foam seal for dusty environments, anti-fog & anti-scratch coating, available in clear, silver mirror, Shade 3 or Shade 5 lenses
Select your options
Specifies requirements for eye and face protectors and associated oculars against occupational hazards such as flying particles and fragments, dusts, splashing materials and molten metals, harmful gases, vapours and aerosols. Gives the requirements for optical qualities and impact resistance.
- High risk situations
- Outdoor higher risk situations
- Dusty situations
- Equipment operation
- Plumbing and engineering
Box quantity: 10
Carton quantity: 250
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.