- Towa OR658 firm textured PVC with thermo liner
- Removable, washable napped acrylic thermal liner
- Offers great warmth and keeps flexibility down to -20c
- 7-Gauge seamless liner and ergonomic design assure maximum comfort and minimum hand fatigue
- Anti-bacterial treatment is applied to the liner for improved hygiene
- A special durable PVC compound assures grip in tough handling situations
- Non stocked item, available on order
- Sizes 10-11
Towa OR658T glove for cold environments, textured PVC with removable thermo liner
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove does not provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
Indicates that the product meets permeation standards for protective gloves, with permeation resistance of (Type A) at least 30 minutes to 6 test chemicals, (Type B) at least 30 minutes to 3 chemicals and (Type C) at least 10 minutes to 1 chemical. Letters under the shield identify the chemicals.
- Food processing
- Water supply
- Cold conditions
- Chemical handling
Pack quantity/MOQ: 72 pair (indent product only)
Carton quantity: 72