- For chemical handling—resistant to most solvents, mild acids, oils and fats
- Premium grade soft cotton flock lining for comfort
- 33cm Length
- Sizes 9-11
Black heavy duty neoprene glove, flock lining
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Indicates that the product meets permeation standards for protective gloves, with permeation resistance of (Type A) at least 30 minutes to 6 test chemicals, (Type B) at least 30 minutes to 3 chemicals and (Type C) at least 10 minutes to 1 chemical. Letters under the shield identify the chemicals.
The CE mark indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
- Chemical processing and handling
- Automotive and mechanical
- Painting and coating
- Solvent and fuel handling
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 120