- AS/NZS1337.1:2010 standards certified
- Maintain visual clarity with Visi-gard, this hydrophilic (washable) anti-fog coating incorporates hardcoating to protect the lens against abrasions and scratches
- Ergonomically designed to be worn comfortably over spectacles
- Indirect venting design maintains air flow and visual clarity whilst resisting ingress of dust and moisture inside the goggle
- Soft, comfortable PVC frame contours snugly to your face for a great seal and fit
- Splashproof (‘C’ lens marking)—suitable for biological, chemical hazards
- Wide adjustable elastic strap allows you to set the optimum fit
- Brilliant peripheral 180˚ vision allowing the wearer to have better awareness of the environment
- UV400 lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and harmful, high-energy visible light waves all the way to 400nm
- Replacement clear lens available (GMAX-P-LENS)
Gmax-E impact eye protection vented goggle
Select your options
Specifies requirements for eye and face protectors and associated oculars against occupational hazards such as flying particles and fragments, dusts, splashing materials and molten metals, harmful gases, vapours and aerosols. Gives the requirements for optical qualities and impact resistance.
- Chemical handling
Carton quantity: 20
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.