- Lunar texture for superior tactility and precise handling
- Form-fitting 13-gauge tough nylon shell—excellent dexterity
- Handles working with oils/grease and steel surfaces
- Cost effective alternative to international brands
- Extended cuff for added comfort and protection
- Sizes 7-11
Esko Dex-It glove, grey foam nitrile coating on white nylon liner, sizes 7–11
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
- General handling
- Orchards/fruit picking
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 120