- Manufactured to ECE 104 standards as a retroreflector for heavy vehicles and other demanding uses
- Microprismatic technology—over 3 times higher reflectivity than glass-bead tapes
- Thickness, 260㎛
- Warranted for 10 years
- Aggressive, durable adhesive
- Stands up to weather, low temperatures, pressure washing, dirt
- 50mm x 45.7m
- Supplied in rolls individually packed in convenient dispenser box
Esko Fluoro Lime Conspicuity Tape
Esko Conspicuity Tape, Fluoro Lime
- Vehicle markings
- Bollards and traffic delineators
- Obstruction warning
- Warning of projecting edges
- Emergency equipment
- Barrier arms
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.