- Nitrile double full dip with MICROFINISH™
- Excellent combination of strength and dexterity
- High performance in both dry and wet conditions
- Towa’s patented MICROFINISH™ palm coating offers the best grip in the industry!
- 13-gauge nylon liner
- Coating: double layer nitrile gives 360 degree protection
- Sizes 8–11
Towa ActivGrip AG569, maximum all-round performance in slippery-grip and non-hazardous chemical applications
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
- Oily material handling