- Comfortable elasticised polycotton liner
- Ultra tough latex crinkle coated palm
- Level 2 contact heat resistance rating—can handle 250°C for at least 15 seconds!
- Great general purpose glove for contractors, forestry and agricultural workers
- Ideal for handling timber, bricks and concrete
- Header carded for retail display
- Sizes 7–11
Boxa glove, tough latex crinkle coated palm, header carded
- X2XX XX
Select your options
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
The standard for gloves to protect against thermal risks. The numbers indicate the glove’s performance for (1) material fire properties, (2) contact heat, (3) convective heat, (4) radiant heat, (5) small splashes, and (6) large quantities of molten metal. The higher the number the better the performance.
- Timber handling
- Contact heat rating means suitability for handling hot ovenware etc
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 10