- Arc Class 2 face protection
- Clear-grey polycarbonate HT screen with antifog coating
- Approved to EN 166:2001 B 1 3 8, EN 170:2002 2C-1,2, GS-ET-29 Rev 1 Class 2
- Utilises the latest Paulson Arc technology
- The highest visible light transmittance for accurate cable identification
- Carrier available as a separate item (product code S55)
Esko Nexus Face Shield
Nexus Face Shield and Chin Guard, Arc Rated
EN 166 Personal Eye Protection Standard is the core technical industrial safety norm in Europe for eye protection. Lens markings: 1, 2, 3—indicates the quality of the ocular (class 1 is the best); Frame marking, strength of the frame and lens: F—withstands impacts against small objects travelling up to 45 meters per second; B—up to 120 meters per second; A—up to 190 meters per second; T—withstands impacts at extreme temperatures (a frame can have a combination of these markings)
EN 170 2C-1.2
This European Standard specifies the scale numbers and transmittance requirements for filters that protect against ultraviolet (UV) radiation. 2C-1.2 rating indicates UV protection with good colour recognition. 74.4%–100% light transmission and able to withstand small objects travelling up to 45 meters per second.
Testing of face shields for electrical works. Real arc flash test has 2 classes: Class 1: 4 kA, 135kJ/m³; Class 2: 7 kA, 423kJ/m³. The temperature behind the visor at eye, mouth and chin level of the test head is measured and maximum safe temperatures are given to ensure that users will not be injured.
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.