HexArmor 4045 Search and Duty Glove
- Needlestick–resistance available by the layering of 2 layers of SuperFabric® brand material (in fingertips)
- Tested with 25-gauge needles (modified ASTM 1342-05 test)
- Highest level of cut-resistance in enhanced areas- Exceeds ISEA/CE Level 5
- AirMesh™ breathable back of hand with Airprene wrist band and velcro closure
- Available XL and 2XL
- Police and security staff
- General search and duty
- Seizure and pat downs
- Prisons and remand centres
- Emergency services and first responders
- Medical professionals
- Refuse collection, waste management, recycling
HexArmor® Search and Duty Gloves are the optimum choice for law enforcement search and seizure operations. The gloves offer industry-leading protection from needle and laceration hazards, setting the new standard for hand protection.
Search and Duty gloves Gloves feature reinforced fingertips, as well as an interior layer designed from SuperFabric material. This makes the gloves cut resistant and practical for handling sharp objects as well as needlestick risk.
Search and Duty gloves also have knuckle padding with extra support around the knuckle area—particularly useful in incidental strikes or impact.
With an Airprene cuff and Velcro closure the gloves offer reliable protection and improved comfort.
Download the HexArmor 4045 Search and Duty product information here.
See the incredible properties of HexArmor Superfabric: