- Premium grade nitrile for maximum abrasion and chemical resistance
- Soft cotton flock lining for comfort
- Electrostatic lining technology prevents lining being shed
- Textured palm for enhanced grip
- 30cm length
- CE and FDA compliant
- Sizes 8-10
Unlined nitrile glove, excellent resistance to oils, fats, solvents, bleaching agents
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Indicates that the product meets permeation standards for protective gloves, with permeation resistance of (Type A) at least 30 minutes to 6 test chemicals, (Type B) at least 30 minutes to 3 chemicals and (Type C) at least 10 minutes to 1 chemical. Letters under the shield identify the chemicals.
- Chemical handling
- Petroleum, Oil and grease handling
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 120