- Available in the 9 shell colours of the Tuff-Nut range: white, yellow, neon yellow, neon orange, orange, red, green, pink & blue
- Light, comfortable & well-ventilated, short peak hard hat design
- Shell made of UV-resistant ABS materials to absorb and resist high impact
- 6-point ratchet adjustable suspension harness
- Easily detachable harness, fully adjustable to fit head sizes between 53cm to 66cm
- With browguard and Tuff-Shield clear visor
- Earmuffs AS/NZS Class 5, protection for noise levels up to 110dB(A)
- Visor AS/NZS rated extra high impact, anti-fog & anti-scratch coated, 99.9% UV Protection
- Resistant to chemical splash, molten metal, hot solids and high impacts
- Smoke and Shade 5 visors also available
Tuff-Nut visor combo, with ratchet adjustable hard hat, browguard, earmuffs and AS/NZS rated extra high impact visor
Select your options
Sets out the Australia/New Zealand requirements for occupational protective helmets, including construction of the helmet shell, helmet finish and methods of tests.
Specifies requirements for the design, materials, and performance of hearing protectors. Performance is graded to one of five hearing protector classes, Class 5 being the highest acoustic performance.