- Available in the 9 shell colours of the Tuff-Nut range: white, yellow, neon yellow, neon orange, orange, red, green, pink & blue
- Light, comfortable & well-ventilated, short peak hard hat design
- Shell made of UV-resistant ABS materials to absorb and resist high impact
- 6-point ratchet suspension harness
- Easily detachable harness and fully adjustable to fit head sizes between 53cm to 66cm
- Fitted with integrated Class 5, SLC8026dB earmuffs—protection for noise levels to 110dB(A)
- Earmuffs have minimum pressure while achieving a snug seal
- With browguard and stainless-steel wraparound visor for protection and unobstructed vision
Tuff-Nut forestry combo, with ratchet adjustable hard hat, earmuffs, browguard and stainless mesh visor
Select your options
Sets out the Australia/New Zealand requirements for occupational protective helmets, including construction of the helmet shell, helmet finish and methods of tests.
Specifies requirements for the design, materials, and performance of hearing protectors. Performance is graded to one of five hearing protector classes, Class 5 being the highest acoustic performance.
- Property maintenance