- Available in the 9 shell colours of the Tuff-Nut range: white, yellow, neon yellow, neon orange, orange, red, green, pink & blue
- Light, comfortable & well-ventilated, short peak hard hat design
- Shell made of UV-resistant ABS materials to absorb and resist high impact
- 6-point pinlock suspension harness
- Easily detachable harness and fully adjustable to fit head sizes between 53cm to 66cm
- Fitted with integrated Class 5, SLC80 26dB earmuffs—protection for noise levels to 110dB(A)
- Earmuffs have minimum pressure while achieving a snug seal
- With browguard and stainless-steel wraparound visor for protection and unobstructed vision
- Browguard attachment and earmuffs are a Pro Choice product
Esko Pinlock Hard Hat Forestry Combo
Forestry combo, with pinlock adjustable hard hat, earmuffs, browguard and stainless mesh visor
Select your options
Sets out the Australia/New Zealand requirements for occupational protective helmets, including construction of the helmet shell, helmet finish and methods of tests.
Specifies requirements for the design, materials, and performance of hearing protectors. Performance is graded to one of five hearing protector classes, Class 5 being the highest acoustic performance.
- Property maintenance
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.