- Powergrab® Kevlar cut 4 uses high-tech Kevlar® fibre combined with Powergrab® MICROFINISH™ technology
- Outstanding cut resistance and excellent grip performance
- Tough Cut Level 4 protection
- Kevlar fibre stands up to extreme temperatures
- Patented MICROFINISH™ coating gives outstanding wet and dry handling
- Double dipped natural latex coating prevents liquid penetration
- Sizes 9–11
- This product is being superseded by the PGKAT Katana glove, stock running low in some sizes
Powergrab Kevlar, tough Cut Level 4 protection with Kevlar fibre and nylon knit liner, sizes 9–11
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove does not provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
The standard for gloves to protect against thermal risks. The numbers indicate the glove’s performance for (1) material fire properties, (2) contact heat, (3) convective heat, (4) radiant heat, (5) small splashes, and (6) large quantities of molten metal. The higher the number the better the performance.
- Glass manufacture and handling
- Welding and brazing
- Steel works
- Meat processing
- Transport and shipping
- Plastics manufacturing
Pack quantity/MOQ: 6 pairs
Carton quantity: 72
Esko Razor X500 Cut 5 Sleeve Without Thumb Hole 30cmRAZOR X500 HPPE sleeve without thumb hole, cut resistance Level 5, 30cm, sold per eachView