- Microporous 55g
- Stitched seams
- Types 5-B, 6-B (particle-tight / limited splash-tight clothing)
- EN1073-2 approved for protection against radioactive contamination
- EN14126 approved for protection against biological hazards and infective agents (Types 5-B, 6-B)
- Sold in pack of 100 singles
Esko Titan Disposable Sleeve
Titan microporous polypropylene disposable sleeve
Certified to meet performance requirements for re-usable and limited use protective clothing against infective agents.
Certified to meet performance requirements for protective clothing against particulate radioactive contamination.
Certified workwear with anti-static properties. Electrostatic dissipative clothing with reduced risk of sparking, especially in environments where there is a risk of explosion.
EN 13034 Type 6
Protective clothing against liquid chemicals (type 6), provides limited protection against small spatters and fumes from liquid chemicals. Intended to be used if a full liquid permeation barrier is not necessary.
EN 13982-1 Type 5
Protective clothing for use against solid particulates - performance requirements for chemical protective clothing providing protection to the full body against airborne solid particulates.
- Asbestos abatement
- Paint spraying
- Fibreglass work
- Insulation installation
- Pharmaceutical areas
- Critical manufacturing
- General trades
Pack quantity/MOQ: 100 singles
Carton quantity: 200 singles
- Esko Limited (Esko) are the owners of all rights, title and interest in and to the images and any other content made available to download, including all trade marks featured in any such images or content.
- Images and any other content may only be used or re-published in connection with fair promotional representation of the relevant Esko products.
- Images must be printed and/or reproduced in a way that maintains their overall quality and resolution.
- Images must remain as provided to you by Esko and you must not make any changes to the images.
- You will provide Esko with information about your use of the images and other content as required by Esko from time to time. Esko may request that you change how you are using any images or other content, and you agree to promptly comply with that request.
- Esko has the right to require users to take down or withdraw from publication any images which it deems inappropriately used, in its sole discretion, and you agree to promptly comply with any such requirement.
- If specifications, colours, packaging, etc of Esko products are changed, or if Esko otherwise considers it desirable or necessary, Esko has the right to require users to remove the images and, if applicable, replace them with new images.
- Esko does not provide any warranties or make any representations about the images or content made available on this website, and your use of the images or other content is at your own risk.