- Knitted from high-performance UHMWPE combined with stretchy spandex/polyester liner and PU palm coating
- Certified to protect to latest European standards highest Cut Level D
- Razor X500 combines cut protection with comfort, flexibility and dexterity
- Superior grip
- Performs in dry and wet conditions
- Header carded for retail display
- Sizes 8–11
Esko Razor X500 Cut 5 PU Dip Glove Header Carded
RAZOR X500 glove, header carded, UHMWPE, cut resistance Level 5, fibre PU coating, sizes 8–11
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
ANSI 105-2016 (A4)
The American ANSI cut protection classification for gloves. The numeral represents a ten-point scale, 0 to 9 (lowest to most cut resistant), based on the weight in grams needed to cut through the glove material with 20 mm blade travel in the TDM test.
- Glass handling
- Sheet metal
- Hazardous and sharp material
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 120