- TPR smash pads give back of hand protection to fingers, knuckles and metacarpal bones without impeding flexibility or dexterity
- Cut resistant to EN388 Level B and ANSI Level A2 Standards
- Breathable, ergonomically designed 13G UHMWPE/nylon/spandex cut resistant shell delivers 360° cut protection
- Micropore nitrile coating provides excellent grip by displacing oil and fluids
- Elasticated knit wrist prevents entry of dirt/debris whilst maintaining a precise fit
Razor Impact 3 glove, cut resistance Level B, UHMWPE, sandy nitrile palm coating, sizes 7–12
Select your options
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
ANSI 105-2016 (A2)
The American ANSI cut protection classification for gloves. The numeral represents a ten-point scale, 0 to 9 (lowest to most cut resistant), based on the weight in grams needed to cut through the glove material with 20 mm blade travel in the TDM test.
- Oil and gas drilling
- Heavy handling, pipes, steel etc
- Heavy construction
- Waste, recycling, salvage
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 72