- Triple dip technology improves resistance to puncture and the effects of fats and oils
- Textured palms and fingers for improved grip in wet environments
- Soft cotton flock lining for comfort
- Complies with US FDA CFR 21 Part 177.2600 & EC Regulation No. 1935/2004 for food contact applications
- Conforms to EU standards EN420, EN388, EN374-2, EN374-3
- 30cm length
- Sizes 8-11
Dipped blue neoprene palm over yellow latex rubber for increased chemical resistance
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Overarching regulations for production, testing, labelling and advertising of food and drugs within the United States.
Indicates that the product meets permeation standards for protective gloves, with permeation resistance of (Type A) at least 30 minutes to 6 test chemicals, (Type B) at least 30 minutes to 3 chemicals and (Type C) at least 10 minutes to 1 chemical. Letters under the shield identify the chemicals.
Indicates that the product meets penetration standards for protective gloves, against penetration by dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms. A sample glove shall not leak water or air when tested for closures, porosity, seams, pinholes, leaks or imperfections of the glove by either inflating with air or filling with water.
- Chemical processing and handling
- Automotive and mechanical
- Painting and coating
- Solvent and fuel handling
Pack quantity/MOQ: 12 pairs
Carton quantity: 120