- Modularity as standard
- High performance vented ABS shell
- Premium Twist2Fit ratchet headband for secure fit, adjusts to head size 52–64cm
- Premium Dry-Tech sweatband provides up to 40% faster drying and absorbs 4x more moisture
- Tested down to -40°C low temperature
- Reflective sticker kits available
- Micro peak for maximum upward visibility
- Fully removable and adjustable EN397 or EN12492 4-point chinstrap and liner and liner accessories available
- Available in white, hi-vis yellow, hi-vis orange, red, grey, yellow, blue, orange, black, green
- Weight: 386g
- Approved to EN 397, EN50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class C
- Tested to the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1801:1997
Modular AS/NZS 1801:1997 tested height safety helmet system
Select your options
Sets out the Australia/New Zealand requirements for occupational protective helmets, including construction of the helmet shell, helmet finish and methods of tests.
ANSI Z89.9 Type 1 Class C
US standard for performance and testing requirements for industrial helmets. In addition to testing procedures for flammability, force transmission, apex penetration, wetness, and temperature, among others, ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (R2019) classifies the different kinds of protective helmets according to their uses. Helmets are classified as Type I for top protection or Type II for lateral impact protection. The three classes indicate the helmet’s electrical insulation rating. Class G (general) helmets are tested at 2200 volts, Class E (electrical) are tested to withstand 20,000 volts, and Class C (conductive) provide no electrical protection.
CSA/CAN Z94.1 Type 1 Class C
Canadian standard, similar test regime to ANSI Z89.9
A series of tests for industrial helmets, mainly to ensure they protect a user from falling hazards— testing for impact shock absorption and penetration. Also includes tests for chinstrap retention and optional tests for high or low temperatures, molten metal, electrical voltages up to 440V and lateral deformation.
Insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations. Protection against electric shocks up to 1000VAC or up to 1500VDC.
Carton quantity: 4