- Oil resistant—superior protection to oil penetration
- Double coated surface keeps hands clean for oily handling
- Durable—the properties of nitrile enable the gloves to resist punctures and abrasions strongly
- Grippy—a secure, firm grip is guaranteed with MICROFINISH™
- Comfort—15-gauge seamless liner and ergonomic design assure maximum comfort and minimum hand fatigue
- Header carded for easy hang-sell display
- Sizes 7–10
Towa ActiveGrip 566 double coated durable nitrile glove, sizes 7–10
Select your options
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
- Machine operation
- Oily material handling